Frequently Asked Questions - WebTrac

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Select a question link to open the answer.

If you have previously enrolled in Harrisonburg Parks and Recreation classes, call 540-433-9168 to establish your account.

If you are a new customer, you will need to visit the Parks and Recreation Administrative Office at 305 South Dogwood Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 with your driver’s license and electric bill.

If you have an email address in the system and provided answers to the security questions (mother's maiden name, city where you were born), we can email your password to you. Just click the "Having Trouble Signing In?" link on the WebTrac™ login screen. If you did not enter an email address or answer the security questions, please call 540-433-9168.

City residents can register beginning at 8:00am on the city registration day. Non-residents can register beginning at 8:00am on the non-city registration days.  These dates vary by the activity season.  Activities will not be available online after their registration deadline.

If your electric bill is from Harrisonburg Electric Commission, then you are a city resident.  Any other electric company means you are not a resident.

Shelters are reserved online. More information may be found on the Shelter Reservation page.

In WebTrac™, go to "Search" > “Activity” > “Search by Type”, and all activities are listed here.  If you don’t see the activity, it may not be available for online registration. At this time, online registration is not available for childcare programs and swimming lessons.

We accept debit and credit cards only online (Visa and Mastercard).

Yes, the WebTrac system uses SSL to protect your Web session. Your session is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).

Read more about this Verified and Secured site.

Be sure you have selected the appropriate credit card type (Visa or MasterCard) in the drop-down box. Enter your card number without any spaces or dashes. The expiration date should also be entered without any dashes or slashes. If you still have trouble, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 540-433-2474.