The City of Harrisonburg generally utilizes the Commonwealth of Virginia’s electronic procurement system (eVA) for issuing its competitive, sealed procurements as well as sole source and emergency awards; however, the eVA platform will be upgraded during the month of December 2021 to May 2022. The City will be utilizing this website for all posting of solicitations and other notices during this time.
BIDS & PROPOSALS - OPEN
- Development Study RFP
- Inspection, Testing, Maintenance & Repair Services for Fire Sprinkler Systems, Backflow Preventer & Fire Pump RFP
- Public Works Administration Building Project Request for Qualifications
- Public Safety Building Security Fence Project Request for Qualifications RE-SOLICIT
BIDS & PROPOSALS - CLOSED
- Upgrade, Purchase and Installation of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) in Transit Buses RFP
- Mountain View Drive Stream Restoration ITB
- Classification & Compensation Study RFP
- Group Health Insurance Coverage RFP
- Harrisonburg Shenandoah Raw Water Line Bluff Road to Port Republic Road (256.2A) ITB
- Drug & Alcohol Testing RFP
- Proposed Bridge Substructure Repair ITB (Proposed Bridge Substructure Repair for Martin Luther King, Jr. Way over Blacks Run, NS Railway & Chesapeake Ave.)
- Repairing & Repainting the Washington Street Storage Tank ITB *CANCELLED & RE-BID
- Annual Street Paving Services ITB
- Traffic Sign Blanks & Accessories ITB
- Repairing & Repainting the Washington Street Storage Tank RE-BID ITB
- Bridge Rehabilitation ITB
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations RFP
- Renovations to City Hall ITB
- Vendor Managed Inventory Program RFP
- Public Safety Building Security Fence Project Request for Qualifications *re-solicited
SOLE SOURCE & EMERGENCY AWARDS
- [559KB] Central Shenandoh Criminal Justice Training Academy (06-01-22)
- [212KB] PT Armor (06-06-22)
- [215KB] Flagship (06-15-22)
- [165KB] J. O. Herbert (06-15-22)
- [227KB] Sustainable Solutions (06-17-22)
Addenda: Interested parties are encouraged to visit the City's website often to obtain addenda. The City does not provide direct notification of changes to the original solicitation documents. The City assumes no responsibility or liability for informing recipients of downloaded documents or changes to original documents. It is the sole responsibility of those bidders/offerors to ensure they have copies of any addenda.
Plan Holder Lists: Because the City’s solicitations are posted on the internet for free download, the City does not maintain plan holder lists. Any sign-in sheets from pre-bid or pre-proposal meetings will be posted as an addendum to the ITB/RFP.
Vendor Registration: All interested vendors are encouraged to visit the eVA webpage at www.eva.virginia.gov for more information on how to register as a vendor and to access the City’s active solicitations. No registration is required to view solicitations and access documents on the eVA website. Additional information for vendors can be found on our Vendor webpage.
Receipt of Bids & Proposals
Please note the location for the receipt of bids & proposals is:
409 South Main Street, Third Floor
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
None at this time.
[123KB] Public-Private Education Facilities and Infrastructure Act of 2002 (PPEA Procedures)