What Should I Do and Who Do I Call If My Water Consumption Rises Drastically in One Month?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Check for running commodes and leaking faucets, garden hoses, etc. Then call the Public Utilities Billing Office at 540-434-9959. Explain your problem. Someone will reread your meter and listen for leaks in your line.