Frequently Asked Questions - Fire Department

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Select a question link to open the answer.

If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.  If the rescue squad need assistance getting to you they will notify the Public Works Department.

After obtaining a permit at the Water Operations Center you will be given the necessary equipment to protect the hydrant and water system during usage. Fire Hydrant Use Policy.