How Do I Volunteer For Boards and Commissions?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Start by finding the board or commission you would lke to apply to which can be found on the Boards and Commissions page, select Apply and complete application. It will be automatically sent to the city clerk for review.  If a vacancy exists your application will be forwarded to Council to review/appoint and you will be notified of their decision. If you have any questions you can emaill Pam Ulmer, City Clerk at or call her at 540-432-7701.  

ATTN.: City Clerk
City Hall
409 South Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801

All the current vacancies can be found on the Boards and Commissions page.