How Do I Report a Crime?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

For any emergency, immediately call 9-1-1

Anyone needing to report a crime in the City of Harrisonburg that is not a current emergency should call the non-emergency phone number at 540-434-4436.


To provide any gang related information, report graffiti, or request a gang presentation for a school or civic organization please contact the CHARGE Unit.

If you wish to remain anonymous we will honor your request.

540-437-2643 - CHARGE Gang Task Force

540-434-4436 - Emergency Communication Center (ECC) for an officer or deputy to respond and take a report of gang graffiti or any in progress gang activity.

To report drug activity in the Harrisonburg and Rockingham County area, contact the RUSH Drug Task Force.

Phone: 540-434-1229