This program will be operated out of the Cecil F. Gilkerson Community Activities Center.
Available to Harrisonburg city residents only.
Donations may occur at any time. Pick-ups can always be made Monday-Friday between 5:00pm-9:00pm, or at one of our predetermined dates.
For more information, questions concerning this program, or to setup an appointment call the Athletics Office at 540-433-9168.
Kid's feet grow! Don't let your child's cleats go to waste after one season of use. Please consider donating your gently used athletic cleats to another child within the city. We will accept cleats for baseball, softball, football, and soccer.
- Please clean cleats prior to drop-off.
- If cleats have damaged portions including holes or broken soles, please do not bring them, as it's rare anyone would accept them.
- Please tie laces together and label the size of the cleats prior to drop-off.
- This is a free program; however please only one pair per child.
- You are not required to donate to receive a free pair of cleats.
- Cleats will be on a first come, first serve basis. We will not reserve cleats, and we cannot guarantee specific sizes will be available.
- This is limited to ages 3-17 for pick-up.
- You do not have to be a Harrisonburg city resident to donate, however you must be a Harrisonburg city residents to receive cleats.